GBGB - Registered UK Stadiums
There are only 25 registered stadiums to host greyhound racing in the UK and these are governed by GBGB. Other independent racetracks do exist however are not covered here are have no regulatory body looking over them.
Looking to watch races live online? Visit our main page to find out how!
List of British Stadiums:
- Belle Vue Stadium, Manchester
- Brighton and Hove Stadium, Brighton and Hove
- Coventry Greyhounds, Coventry
- Crayford Stadium, Bexley
- Doncaster Greyhound Stadium, Doncaster
- Hall Green Stadium, Birmingham
- Harlow Stadium, Harlow
- Henlow Stadium, Central Bedfordshire
- Kinsley Stadium, Wakefield
- Mildenhall Stadium, Forest Heath
- Monmore Green Stadium, Wolverhampton
- Newcastle Stadium, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Nottingham Stadium, Nottingham
- Pelaw Grange, Durham
- Perry Barr Stadium, Birmingham
- Peterborough Greyhounds, Peterborough
- Poole Stadium, Poole
- Romford Stadium, Havering
- Shawfield Stadium, South Lanarkshire
- Sheffield Stadium, Sheffield
- Sittingbourne Stadium, Swale
- Sunderland Stadium, Sunderland
- Swindon Stadium, Swindon
- Wimbledon Stadium, Merton
- Yarmouth Stadium, Great Yarmouth
Since 1925, one of Britain's best for racing! Bella Vue features races with a maximum of six dogs per race and holds such big events as the Scurry Gold Cup and The Laurels (in October/November respectively).
Located in Wolverhampton, the stadium is a gem and features private club areas and a selection of bars. Afternoon races at Monmore only take place on Friday and Monday while evening races will be seen on Thursday and Saturday nights. The stadium is owned by Ladbrokes.
In the London Borough of Havering, this fine stadium is owned by the Coral Group and can hold over 4,000 fans. Every week finds 5 race meetings at Romford and some of the stand out annual fixtures are the Golden Spirit and Champion Stakes with coverage often available on Sky TV!
Upcoming live fixtures:
For more information, visit our live greyhound streaming page to get the latest coverage!
English Greyhound Derby - Towcester Racecourse - June or July
Scottish Greyhound Derby - Shawfield Racecourse - May
Irish Greyhound Derby - Shelbourne Park - September
East Anglian Derby - Yarmouth - September
St Leger - not yet decided - November
Regency - Brighton & Hove Stadium - May
Select Stakes - Nottingham Greyhound Stadium - July
Melbourne Cup - Sandown Park - November
Sandown Cup - Sandown Park - May
Association Cup - Wentworth Park - April